With our Business Website package, you get your very own E-commerce solution, integrated inside the admin panel of your website, giving you quick access to all e-commerce tools and reports. Invoicing, reimbursements, orders, stock management, pricing management, sales report, you name it! Emails are sent automatically to customers and subscribers regarding orders, offers, product updates, or news from your company.
The internet is your biggest market, making you accessible to literally everyone nowadays. Our Business Web Package comes packed with all the features in the Start-up Web Package and more::
- E-commerce solution integrated, allowing you to keep stock, create and manage products, sell, create and fulfill orders, set pricing, etc.).
- Emailing engine, sending order confirmations, and customer correspondence.
- Coupon system, allowing you to generate coupons for sales or gratuities.
- Newsletter integration with your store, allowing you to send follow up emails and upselling your products to customers.
- Reporting tool for your store in your website dashboard, Google Analytics integration, giving you hands-on knowledge about your visitors and customers.
- Social Media integration with your website, allowing your pages, posts, products to be shared, and receive likes on your business page on various platforms.
You wouldn’t be here if technology was your second nature, but then again, you need to know what we’re offering, so here’s a simplified technical information sheet for our product:
- Your website will be built using a platform called WordPress, version 5.x or higher
- Our experts will offer their best skills to make sure we deliver a premium quality build to you.
- Websites require a domain name, which is the address where it can be found by the internet (e.g. www.yourdomainname.com), and a hosting package, where all the code and the database attached to your website resides physically. The domain name or the hosting package are NOT included in this package, but we will assist you in getting the correct technically-required package for the best price available, using our partner network
- Your website will be mobile-friendly, optimized for display on small screens, but also retina ready, packed with high-resolution images, vectors, icons, and videos.
- We only use premium stock images with a license to use for your project, so you’ll never have to worry about any copyright infringements.
Terms, Info & Conditions
We want to make sure your experience here is as pleasant and eye-opening as possible, so here are a couple of bits of information that might help you in making a decision:
- You can pay for our packages either in full or with a 50% downpayment.
- In case you decide to go for a full payment, we offer a 5% discount on the cost of the package. In order to receive your discount, use the code PAIDINFULL when checking out.
- In case you decide to go for a 50% downpayment, you will be charged the second, final payment on project completion when you will also receive full credentials to your website.
- Your product will be completed within a 30-day window from the initial agreement date and will be considered completed when the finalized product contains all the elements described in this product’s description, which is considered as an S.O.W. for the project.
- Should the timeline of the project be delayed, due to no fault of our company (e.g. the customer delays sending assets, images, information they want to have on the website), we will charge the remaining 50% within 10 days after that term has expired, in order to cover development and functioning cost. Our company will then continue to work with you in order to deliver the finalized product.
- Should you decide within a window of 6 months from delivery that you wish to upgrade to a higher tier package of web development, you will only have to pay the upgrade cost for that purchase. e.g. if you paid $1500 for the Start-Up plan and wish to upgrade to Business, you will only pay the price difference ($3000 – $1500 = $1500). This will be a payment in full, and there will be no possibility to pay as a downpayment & final payment.