- Facebook Messenger direct chat on your website (customers texts go straight to your Messenger inbox, where you can set up auto-responders and filter through requests).
- Booking/Appointment system / Calendar function
- Auto-newsletter with your latest blog articles to be sent out at desired intervals.
- Automated shipping labels through USPS, charged directly to the customer on purchase and printable from the dashboard of your website, detailed packaging options for your products.
- Internal CRM for your e-commerce store, with information about orders, customers, sales, integrated into your website.
- Your website will be built using a platform called WordPress, version 5.x or higher
- Our experts will offer their best skills to make sure we deliver a premium quality build to you.
- Websites require a domain name, which is the address where it can be found by the internet (e.g. www.yourdomainname.com), and a hosting package, where all the code and the database attached to your website resides physically. The domain name or the hosting package are NOT included in this package, but we will assist you in getting the correct technically-required package for the best price available, using our partner network
- Your website will be mobile-friendly, optimized for display on small screens, but also retina ready, packed with high-resolution images, vectors, icons, and videos.
- We only use premium stock images with a license to use for your project, so you’ll never have to worry about any copyright infringements.
Terms, Info & Conditions
- You can pay for our packages either in full or with a 50% downpayment.
- In case you decide to go for a full payment, we offer a 5% discount on the cost of the package. In order to receive your discount, use the code PAIDINFULL when checking out.
- In case you decide to go for a 50% downpayment, you will be charged the second, final payment on project completion when you will also receive full credentials to your website.
- Your product will be completed within a 30-day window from the initial agreement date and will be considered completed when the finalized product contains all the elements described in this product’s description, which is considered as an S.O.W. for the project.
- Should the timeline of the project be delayed, due to no fault of our company (e.g. the customer delays sending assets, images, information they want to have on the website), we will charge the remaining 50% within 10 days after that term has expired, in order to cover development and functioning cost. Our company will then continue to work with you in order to deliver the finalized product.
- Should you decide within a window of 6 months from delivery that you wish to upgrade to a higher tier package of web development, you will only have to pay the upgrade cost for that purchase. e.g. if you paid $1500 for the Start-Up plan and wish to upgrade to Business, you will only pay the price difference ($3000 – $1500 = $1500). This will be a payment in full, and there will be no possibility to pay as a downpayment & final payment.